Are you an SME with a registered Community design (RCD)? If your answer to this question is yes then you might be interested to know that the DesignEuropa Awards 2023 applications are open until 10 March 2023.
The DesignEuropa Awards are organised every 2 years by the EUIPO and their goal is to celebrate excellence in design and design management among holders of RCDs. This year the ceremony will take place in Berlin, Germany.
In 2023, the DesignEuropa Awards feature three categories:
- the Industry Award, for designs from large and medium-sized businesses;
- the Small and Emerging Companies Award, aimed at designs from small companies and recently established companies regardless of their size;
- the Lifetime Achievement Award, which is reserved for designers with a significant body of work, developed over the course of a career, and who have had a considerable impact on the field of design.
The criteria to apply or nominate a design are as follows:
- all designs submitted must be valid RCDs that are marketed and sold (in any country);
- all designs submitted must be marketed by the owner of the RCD or a licensee;
- you may submit a maximum of five different entries (one RCD per entry), provided that each RCD has been designed by a different designer.
Application period: 20 October 2022 to 10 March 2023.
Spread the word:#DesignEuropa